There is nothing cuter than a pet in a colorful sweater, but do our furry friends really need to wear clothing? Although clothing is not a necessity for every pet, some animals benefit from a litt ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Our Online Pharmacy
Click HERE to visit our online pharmacy where you can purchase your pet's prescriptions, flea & heartworm preventions, collars, toys, bedding, and more!
You can also visit our online pharmacy through your personal Petly page which can be accessed by clicking the "Go to Petly" button in the lower right corner of this page.
At Freeland Animal Hospital, we provide quality care at affordable prices. If you need alternative payment options, consider CareCredit, a credit card specifically for your pet's medical needs. Click HERE to apply.
Your Pet's Personal Page
Sign up instructions:
1. Check your email & spam inbox for your Petly invitation. If you've been here in the last 2 years, you received an invitation! Follow the link provided to finish setting up your account.
2. If you did not receive your invitation, visit www.petly.com and put in the email address that we have on file for you. Leave the password section blank & select "Sign In."
3. The site will then inform you that you are not recognized. Select "trouble signing in."
4. Enter your email in the space provided and select "Send."
5. An email should be sent to you with instructions for creating a password. Sign in with your email and new password. Congrats; you're done!
6. If it is still saying that the system does not recognize you or you are still having trouble logging in, give us a call! We'd be glad to assist you with setting up your account.
Register your pet's microchip
Did you recently get your pet microchipped?
Click HERE to register your pet!
Our Foundation of Care
Click HERE to view our recommendations & Foundation of Care.
Stay in Touch!
Join us on Facebook!